My goal is to net you the most amount of money, in the shortest period of time, with the least amount of problems, all the while making sure your best interests are served! I believe in communicating regularly with my clients, keeping them updated every step of the way. I work hard to establish the kind of trust that will compel clients to refer me to their friends and family.
To accomplish the sale of your property I will go through the following steps with you:
- I will discuss your needs, such as your motivation for selling and your timetable to get the job done.
- I will determine the best selling price for your home, given current market conditions. I will prepare a comparative market analysis that is specific to your home and your neighbourhood which can help determine the best price to list your home at, ensuring the results you want.
- Upon signing the Listing Agreement I will immediately enter your home’s data into the MLS website, exposing your home to over 3000 local Ottawa Realtors and their perspective buyers. I will also enter your home’s data onto my personal website, exposing it to my buyer clients. I spend a large part of my marketing budget annually to ensure that wwwBruceEarland.com gets a substantial amount of “hits”, including bench advertising and ads in local newspapers.
- If you so choose I can help you “stage” your home for a quick sale. This includes advice on presentation, both indoors and out, which can help you get the upper hand on the competition. By knowing the “tricks of the trade” we can present your property to its maximum potential.
- I will develop a strategic marketing plan for your property which can include: newspaper ads, virtual on-line tours, open houses, detailed feature sheets, flyers to your surrounding neighbours etc. I don’t believe in hammering a sign into your lawn and hoping for the best. I am prepared to market your property aggressively.
- I will communicate with you every step of the way. I will ensure that you receive feedback from all open houses and private showings. This feedback is extremely valuable as it can let us know if we need to adjust the price or do some minor cosmetic fixes.
- I will help you to evaluate all offers and negotiate counteroffers. I will aggressively negotiate the sale on your behalf. I can also advise on the final terms and conditions of the sale. I will coordinate and supervise the preparation of all the necessary documents.
- I will keep on top of the transaction to make sure that the buyer’s conditions are met or waived in a timely manner.
Take the headache out of selling your home and call me today to find out what I can do for you.